The city quarter of Grazia (Grázzia) is a small agricultural hamlet that is about 6km far from the State Capital, located on the west side of the island, at about 200 mt. a.s.l. The name derives from the small church of "Madonna delle Grazie", built in 1793, while Naubiccibbíb is the term with which the quarter was known since ancient times. Close to the church we find Circolo Cesare Battisti, well-known for the organization of the traditional Carnival. The inhabitants are about 130 and they are called "Grazzióti".
(photo by Antonio Politano)